As a practicing business attorney in Charlotte, NC, I provide guidance for protecting businesses from possible legal exposure, helping businesses grow stronger, and protecting them once a legal issue arises. The son of a Lebanese immigrant with his own small business, I understand the need for competent and affordable business law assistance.
I have experience dealing in entity formation, contract formation and disputes, wage and hour disputes, other employment disputes, preparing employment documents to protect businesses on the front-end, trademark registration/searches, copyright infringement assistance, and several other areas.
- Liberty University School of Law
- J.D. (2019) | Law Practice
- Honors: Graduated Cum Laude
- Activities: Editor-in-Chief and published author, Law Review; Competitor and Winner of National Tax Law Competition, Moot Court Team; and competitor for Negotiation and Client Counseling Competitions.
- Liberty University
- B.A. (2014) | International Relations: Strategic Intelligence
- Activities: Resident Assistant.
- Managing Member
- Fidelity Law Group
- - Current
- I provide litigation and transactional/planning services to businesses and individuals seeking assistance for employment, intellectual property, and general business needs. Our firm focuses on the hospitality industry including breweries, wineries, distilleries, restaurants, food trucks, and similar businesses.
- Thou Shalt Not Drone Thy Neighbor
- Liberty University Law Review
- North Carolina State Bar  # 55291
- North Carolina
- North Carolina State Bar
- ID Number: 55291
Credit Cards Accepted
We accept credit card payments. Clients are responsible for a 3% credit card convenience fee if using this type of payment.
- Contingent Fees
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
We provide flat rate and hourly work.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Intellectual Property
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Trademark Litigation, Trademark Registration
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- English: Spoken, Written
- Fidelity Law Group Website