Free Consultation: (865) 851-1030Tap to Call This Lawyer
Jonathan William Doolan

Jonathan William Doolan

Morris & Doolan, PLLC
  • Workers' Compensation, Employment Law, Personal Injury
  • Tennessee
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Mr. Doolan is an experienced litigator having worked exclusively in civil litigation for the past 15 years. He has extensive experience in workplace injuries and has tried numerous cases with the Tennessee Bureau of Workers Compensation with favorable results for his clients. He has also litigated numerous employment and personal injury cases throughout East Tennessee.

University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law
J.D. (2005)
University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law Logo
University of the South
B.A. (2000) | English
Placeholder image for education.
Professional Experience
Morris & Doolan, PLLC
- Current
Law Office of Jonathan W. Doolan
Collins & Doolan
Leitner, Williams, Dooley & Napolitan
Hoffman Memorial Scholarship
University of Memphis
Professional Associations
Tennessee State Bar  # 024397
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • Free Consultation
Practice Areas
Workers' Compensation
Employment Law
Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
Personal Injury
Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
  • English
Legal Answers
Q. Perm Sub - can my school change my position and contract at will?
A: Your answer depends greatly on the wording of the employment contract between you and your employer. I would suggest that you schedule an appointment with a local attorney who practices employment law and they can provide a better opinion after reading your contract.
Q. do I have a lawsuit?
A: You have several claims, depending on the size of your employer, where the assault occurred, and the circumstances for your not being able to work. I would strongly suggest that you contact an attorney who handles workers' compensation and employment law cases. Generally they offer free consultations.
Q. Need an attorney for employer wage theft and not paying me minimum wage. I’m in Tn.
A: Your specific location may help inform an answer. Feel free to email me directly and I could possibly point you in the right direction.
View More Answers
Websites & Blogs
Firm Website
Contact & Map
800 S. Gay Street
Suite 2250
Knoxville, TN 37929
Telephone: (865) 851-1030
Fax: (865) 351-5211
Monday: 8 AM - 6 PM (Today)
Tuesday: 8 AM - 6 PM
Wednesday: 8 AM - 6 PM
Thursday: 8 AM - 6 PM
Friday: 8 AM - 6 PM
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed