A diverse skill set, the ability to empathize with client's issues, and a dedication to solving problems is the reason Jonathon Storment's clients speak so highly of his services.
As a single Father of four young children, he understands the family law issues you face, because he's faced them too. His experience helps to alleviate many of the common issues parent's face post divorce. He is a tireless advocate for his clients and will fight to ensure they receive everything they need to be successful moms and dads post divorce.
Jonathon has been a soldier in the U.S. Army, a federal law enforcement officer with the U.S. Treasury Department, an award winning accountant and executive in the banking and public utilities industries, and a public school administrator. Whatever position he held, he was one of the best in his field.
"Some would call it a character flaw, the fact that I have changed careers every 5 or 6 years it seems, but for me, I look at it as a blessing. I am able to take what I have learned in the classroom, the boardroom, and the battlefield and gel those experiences into a successful plan for my clients. Everything I have achieved and learned up to this point has prepared me to assist my clients as effectively as I do. I am driven and strive to excel and be the absolute best at what I do. Each client is unique, and I bring a unique perspective to the table in order to resolve their legal issues. I love the law, I love solving legal puzzles, and most importantly, I love seeing clients breathe a sigh of relief after a successful legal battle."
- University of Oklahoma
- B.B.A. | Accounting
- Activities: Students In Free Enterprise, Housing Board, Phi Sigma Kappa Fraternity
- Texas A&M University - Commerce
- M.A. | Educational Administration
- UNT Dallas College of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Certified Internal Auditor
- Institute of Intenal Auditors
- Certified Professional Environmental Auditor
- Board of Environmental Auditors Certification
- Certified Public Accountant (Expired)
- Board of Accountancy
- Historic Preservation Award
- Heritage Hills Historic Preservation Council
- Best Practice Award
- RSM McGladrey
- Received National Best Practice Award for Business Ethics and Code of Conduct Policy I implemented at my employer.
- Draper Leadership Award
- U.S. Army 5th Battalion, 15th Cavalry Regiment
- State Bar of Texas # 24102880
- Free Consultation
$75 Consultation fee is waived if contracted.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Family Law
- Immigration Law
- Business Law
- Education Law
- Personal Injury
- Spanish: Spoken, Written