Joni Kay EisensteinFighting Zealously for Your Rights
- Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Domestic Violence ...
Member in good standing with the California State Bar since 1993.
Juris Doctor, Washington and Lee University School of Law, 1992.
Bachelor of Arts, State University of New York at Binghamton, 1989.
Ms. Eisenstein has practiced as a criminal defense attorney since joining the San Diego County Public Defender’s Office in 1993. In 2006, Ms. Eisenstein moved from public employment to start her own firm, concentrating entirely on criminal defense.
Ms. Eisenstein has 26 years of expertise working with Judges, prosecutors, the probation department and other defense lawyers in the San Diego County Court system. Ms. Eisenstein has also appeared frequently in Los Angeles, Riverside, and Orange County Courts.
- SUNY Ctr at Binghamton
- Undergraduate Degree
- Washington and Lee University School of Law
- J.D. (1992)
- Criminal Defense Attorney
- Law Offie of Joni Eisenstein
- - Current
- Public Defender
- San Diego County Public Defender’s Office
- California State Bar  # 165360
- - Current
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Criminal Defense Attorney Oceanside