- Civil Rights, Personal Injury
Jordan has been practicing law for nearly 30 years, litigating hundreds of cases and 69 jury trials in state and federal courts. Jordan was named one of the 40 Illinois Attorneys under 40 to Watch by the Chicago Daily Law Bulletin, which praised him as "one of the city's most energetic and resourceful trial attorneys. The results he's gained have earned him the praise of judges, city officials and his fellow lawyers.”
Jordan knows personal injury and civil rights law from both sides. He spent years defending the City of Chicago and its employees in personal injury and civil rights cases. Now he represents individuals against police officers, the government, and insurance companies. In the six years Jordan has been representing plaintiffs, he has secured millions of dollars in settlements for his clients.
Jordan has taught trial advocacy classes, judged trial advocacy competitions, and been a faculty member at the Kirkland Institute for Trial Advocacy. He is a member of the Chicago Bar Association, the Illinois Trial Lawyers' Association, and the Illinois State Bar Association.
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology
- J.D. (1993) | Law
- Honors: National Lawyers Guild Dean's List
- Howard University School of Law
- Transferred | Law
- Honors: Accepted t o Howard Law Journal
- University of Wisconsin - Madison
- B.A. (1990) | Political Science
- Honors: Senior Class President Student Senator University Affairs Coordinator
- Police Brutality and Civil Rights litigation: A Bird's-Eye View, by Zoom
- Decalogue Society
- Gave seminar on civil rights litigation via Zoom.
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- State Bar of Illinois
- - Current
- Supreme Court of Illinois
All consultations are free.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death