Free Consultation: (504) 269-3690Tap to Call This Lawyer
Joseph A. Interiano

Joseph A. Interiano

  • Personal Injury, Workers' Compensation, Immigration Law ...
  • Louisiana
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Joseph A. Interiano has more than a decade of experience in the legal field and represents a wide variety of clients in many different legal situations. He specializes in auto accidents, personal injury, slip and falls accidents, workplace accidents, workers’ compensation claims, home and property owners’ insurance claims for property damages, business law and immigration.

Joseph is a member of the American Association for Justice, American Immigration Lawyers Association, Louisiana State Bar Association and New Orleans Bar Association. He has tried and won cases in most of the courts in southern Louisiana, including cases before the First and Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals where he has successfully argued on behalf of his clients.

Joseph diligently guides his clients towards recovery with confidence, empathy and a detailed plan that is proven to get results. He received his Bachelor of Science in Management Finance from Tulane University. He attended Loyola University Law School where he served as the president of the Hispanic Law Student Association and graduated with honors, cum laude.

Loyola University New Orleans College of Law
J.D. (2014) | Civil Law
Honors: Cum Laude
Placeholder image for education.
Tulane University
B.S. (2010) | Management and Finance
Tulane University Logo
Professional Associations
American Immigration Lawyers Association
Placeholder image for professional associations.
American Association for Justice
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Louisiana State Bar Association  # 35838
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Louisiana State Bar Association
ID Number: 35838
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • Free Consultation
    Free consultation on all personal injury and workers' compensation cases
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Contingent Fees
    On personal injury and workers' compensation cases
Practice Areas
Personal Injury
Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
Workers' Compensation
Immigration Law
Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
Business Law
Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Formation
Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
  • English: Spoken, Written
  • Spanish: Spoken, Written
Legal Answers
Q. i had a woman misappropiate 20000 if my money with a forged power if atty. what should i do
A: It seems like this person has committed several crimes in the forging of a notary's signature on a power of attorney to which she used in furtherance of another crime, i.e. misappropriation, theft, fraud, etc. I would report these crimes to your local law enforcement authorities to investigate these serious crimes. Part of any sentence usually involves restitution to the victim of whatever funds were taken. You could also have a civil law suit against this person to recover your funds of $20,000 which were obtain forgery and fraudulent means.
Q. my fiance has been out of work since Sept 21st.
A: I recommend filing a workers compensation claim with the office of workers' compensation against his employer. The employer has a duty to report and file a claim with his carrier within 10 days of having knowledge of the injury and accident. The employer also has the obligation to pay for your fiance's average weekly wage at the comp rate and pay for his medical care as required by statute. Since the employer has not paid your fiance any benefits as required by statute, he could be liable for penalties and attorney's fees (if you decide to hire an attorney to file the claim). I would recommend filing the claim as soon as possible or consulting a worker's compensation attorney for assistance in filing. ... Read More
Q. How to I petition for compensation after a car accident?
A: Typically, if the other driver was uninsured and you did not have uninsured motorist coverage, then you cannot recover for the damages in the accident. Since you have full coverage, then you can recover the damages to your vehicle under your insurance policy's collision coverage. However, since you do not have uninsured motorist coverage, you won't be able to recover for the other economic and general damages.

Nevertheless, in some states, the insurers are required to have you reject uninsured motorist coverage so if the insurance company cannot show that you rejected uninsured motorist coverage, then you will be afforded coverage up to your liability limits coverage. I would recommend that you schedule a consultation with an attorney in the State where the accident occurred to investigate the matter to determine whether there may be coverage. ... Read More
View More Answers
Websites & Blogs
Interiano Law Firm
Contact & Map
Interiano Law Firm
4902 Canal Street
Suite 201
New Orleans, LA 70119
Telephone: (504) 269-3690
Fax: (504) 269-3680
Monday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Tuesday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Wednesday: 9 AM - 5 PM (Today)
Thursday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Friday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Saturday: 10 AM - 2 PM
Sunday: Closed
Notice: Saturdays by Appointment