I am a founding partner of Gale, Angelo, Johnson & Pruett P.C., and practice in the areas of bankruptcy and consumer litigation. In bankruptcy, I represent both consumer debtors and businesses in chapter 7, 11, and 13 matters. In consumer litigation, I represent consumers in litigation under the Fair Credit Reporting Act, the Telephone Consumer Reporting Act, the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, and the Rosenthal Act and has handled cases in those areas before both state and federal courts. I also have experience with appeals, having worked on cases before the Bankruptcy Appellate Panel and the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- University of California - Davis
- B.A. | Political Science & History
- Willamette University College of Law
- Activities: Associate editor of the Willamette Law Review.
- Managing Partner
- Gale, Angelo, Johnson & Pruett PC
- - Current
- Senior Associate
- Consumer Bankruptcy Law Firm
- California State Bar
- State Bar of California
- ID Number: 268542
- Free Consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
- Foreclosure Defense
- English: Spoken, Written
- Gale, Angelo, Johnson & Pruett P.C. Website
- Gale, Angelo, Johnson & Pruett P.C.