Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Southwestern University School of Law
- J.D. (1983) | Law
- While attending law school worked for a talent agent in Burbank. While attending law school clerked for the Attorney General's Office.
- Joseph B. LaRocco - Attorney at Law
- Joseph B. LaRocco, Esq. has represented corporate clients, partnerships, business owners, entrepreneurs and business professionals regarding transactions involving contract drafting, breach of contract claims, marketing, distribution, licensing and conflict resolution. He has advised clients on structuring, corporations, limited liability companies (LLCs), joint ventures, partnerships and strategic relationships. He has also prepared employment agreements, made introductions, provided networking opportunities for his clients and worked with corporate attorneys to meet the needs of his clients. Joseph B. LaRocco, Esq. has advised many individuals and small businesses with planning and strategy, corporate restructuring, international product sales and capital raising options. He has advised clients on deal structure, term sheet proposals, funding and financing options, and has closed over $100 Million in transactions.
Articles & Publications
- Why do Business in the GCC, Part One: Significant GDP Purchasing Power,
- NBIZ Magazine®, October 2013;
- Regulation A
- NBIZ Magazine®
- Angels: An Entrepreneurs Best Friend
- NBIZ Magazine®
- Financing Tools: Insights into Regulation D, ,
- The Investment Reporter® Volume 10, Issue 1, 1999
- State Bar of Connecticut
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- State of Connecticut Judicial Branch
Free consultation up t 15 mins.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Depending on the type of transaction.
- Business Law
- Construction Law
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Employment Law
Additional Practice Areas
- Business Formations, Contracts and Disputes
- Home Improvement Contract Disputes
- English: Spoken, Written
Contact & Map