Joseph C. CrozierAttorney- Tiveron Law PLLC
- Family Law, Divorce, Domestic Violence ...
- New York
Joseph C. Crozier is an attorney in Tiveron Law’s Matrimonial and Family Law departments.
Mr. Crozier received his Juris Doctorate from the State University at Buffalo School of Law and his undergraduate degree from SUNY Brockport in Sports Management. During Law School, Joseph concentrated his studies on Matrimonial, Family, and Sports and Entertainment Law.
Mr. Crozier’s experience as an intern for Erie County Family Court, Neighborhood Legal Services, and as a Law Clerk for the Erie County Attorney’s Office, as well as many years working with children in local school districts, has given him the ability to understand the complexities of Matrimonial and Family Law and the need for tenacious representation and personal empathy. These personal passions have also led him to join the Matrimonial and Family Law Committee of the Erie County Bar Association.
Joseph is proud of his family’s “deep Buffalo roots” in sports and hopes to build a Sports Marketing and Athlete Representation practice area focusing on amateur and professional golfers.
- SUNY Buffalo Law School
- Tiveron Law PLLC
- State Bar of New York
- - Current
- New York
- New York State Office of Court Administration
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Family Law
- Adoption, Adoption, Child Custody, Child Custody, Child Support, Child Support, Father's Rights, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights
- Entertainment & Sports Law
- English: Spoken, Written