Joseph Gerard Price
- Business Law, Energy, Oil & Gas Law, Medical Malpractice ...
Joseph Price is a trial lawyer serving Northeast Pennsylvania for the past thirty years. He is Board certified by the National Board of Trial Advocacy. He was selected one of the “Top 100 Trial Lawyers” in Pennsylvania. Attorney Joe Price is a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates, Board of Governors Pennsylvania Association of Justice and American Trial Lawyers. Attorney Price has successfully tried many diverse cases including cases against General Motors, Dollar General, Pennsylvania Department of State and numerous insurance carriers. He is a frequent lecturer for trial lawyers and the Pennsylvania Bar Association. Attorney Price served as the President of the Lackawanna Bar Association in 2009 and presently sits on the LBA Board of Directors. He is also a former assistant District Attorney, solicitor for various governmental entities and past President of the LBA Young Lawyer Division.
Active in the community, Attorney Price is the President of the Board of Directors of Saint Joseph’s Center, is a member of the Performing Arts Authority and former Board Member of Lackawanna Pro Bono Association. He is a former member of the Scranton School Board, founding member of the non-profit s Minooka Athletic Association and Lackawanna Water Quality Task Force, former cross country coach at Marion Catholic School and former basketball coach and official.
- Pennsylvania State Bar
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyer
- Saint Joseph’s Center Dunmore
- President Board of Directors
- Lackawanna County Performing Arts Authority
- Lackawanna Bar Association
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Energy, Oil & Gas Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Car Accidents
Statement of Sean P. McDonough, Esquire regarding the Impact of Predators in Long-Term Care on Small Business OperatorsDLP TV 2010 Commercial
The DLP Law Firm is comprised of a team of professional personal injury lawyers, who have taken on some of the most difficult cases in state history. We pride ourselves on a team approach to help clients whose lives have been affected by personal injuries. We have won cases for a long list of satisfied clients including awards well into the millions. Whether youve been injured in an auto accident, a truck accident, medical malpractice, defective products or other injuries which have changed your life, our team of personal injury lawyers have successfully won record results for our clients.