Joe Wirth, founding partner, has extensive trial experience, including trying to verdict in excess of a million dollars. In 2010, Joe was named one of the Mountain States Rising Stars, by Mountain States Super Lawyers. After graduating from Brigham Young University in 2002, Joe went on to attend the University of Arkansas at Little Rock, William H. Bowen School of Law, where he was the recipient of the Best Petitioner’s Brief and Oral Argument Award, Intra-School Moot Court Competition. Joe has spent considerable time working as a Pro Bono Attorney with both the Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada, and the Children’s Attorney Project representing child victims of abuse and/or neglect.
- Brigham Young University-Hawaii
- University of Arkansas - Little Rock
- Founding Partner
- Mainor Wirth Injury Lawyers
- State Bar of Nevada  # 10280
Initial consultations are always free.
We don't get paid until we win your case!
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- English: Spoken, Written