Joseph Lambert handles a wide variety of personal injury cases, including car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, dog bites, slip and falls, nursing home abuse, and product liability.
Lambert has represented hundreds of clients who have been severely injured. He is passionate about helping injured people rebuild their lives after a severe injury.
Lambert serves as aggressive legal counsel for clients in his hometown of Mount Vernon and surrounding areas, including Richmond, Somerset, London, Berea, Lancaster, Stanford, McKee, and Lexington.
- University of Louisville Louis D. Brandeis School of Law
- J.D. (2012)
- Eastern Kentucky University
- B.A. (2007)
- Kentucky Bar Association  # 94880
- - Current
- Kentucky Justice Association
- - Current
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance