I act as outside general counsel for your company; handling business formation and compliance; employment issues; commercial real estate/leasing issues; and certifications (small business; minority; and women-owned).
My estate planning and family law practice includes traditional estate planning; funding trusts; estate and trust administration; probate; conservatorships and guardianships.
I also represent juveniles in delinquency and truancy cases; parents in dependent/neglect cases; act as guardian ad litem; and represent clients in mental health and other health care issues.
- University of San Diego School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude (Top 5% of class); Order of the Coif; Member of Law Review; AmJur Award (highest grade in class) in Criminal Law; Tax; California Civil Procedure
- San Diego State University
- B.A. | International Business
- Honors: Graduate with Distinction
- Credit Cards Accepted
Visa and Mastercard
- Business Law
- Estate Planning
- Juvenile Law
- Conservatorship/Guardianship/Health Law