I am an attorney, scientist, and technology enthusiast with a decade of experience at large firms where I litigated disputes involving patented technologies. Now with my own law practice, I serve consumers, other individuals, and businesses of all sizes in dealing with legal issues that arise in the modern world of e-commerce and technological innovation.
LITIGATION - LEGAL ADVICE - INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY - ONLINE BUSINESSES and WEBSITES - TRANSACTIONS - CONTRACTS - ADVERTISING - REGULATORY COMPLIANCE - BRAND PROTECTION - STARTUPS - ENTREPRENEURS - SOCIAL MEDIA - FAIR COMPETITION - TRADE SECRETS - NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENTS - COMMERCIALIZING INVENTIONS
Give me a call to find out how I can help.
Call for a FREE, NO-RISK, CONFIDENTIAL consultation. 404.496.6468
- Emory University School of Law
- J.D. (2006) | emphases on intellectual property, litigation, and international law
- Honors: Emory Law Scholarship (full tuition)
- Activities: Executive Managing Editor, Emory International Law Review Certificate in Technology Commercialization, TI:GER Program
- The Scripps Research Institute
- (2002) Molecular & Cellular Structure & Chemistry
- Yale University
- B.S. (1999) | Molecular Biophysics & Biochemistry
- Activities: Research Assistant, Laboratory of J. A. Doudna.
- Attorney at Law
- Law Office of Joshua A. Davis
- - Current
- Law practice serving clients in matters of technology, innovation, competition, and creativity.
- Of Counsel, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP
- Litigated cases involving pharmaceutical patents and nanotechnology trade secrets.
- Associate Attorney
- Fitzpatrick, Cella, Harper & Scinto (now Venable LLP)
- Litigated over 16 biotechnology and pharmaceutical patent disputes.
- Structure of the Yeast RNA Polymerase II Holoenzyme
- Molecular Cell
- Registration to Practice in Patent Matters
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Rising Star, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Super Lawyers
- State Bar of Georgia # 710820
- - Current
- New York State Bar
- - Current
- Regulatory Affairs Professionals Society
- State Bar of Georgia
- ID Number: 710820
- New York
- New York State Office of Court Administration
- ID Number: 4472759
- ID Number: 56180
- Federal Circuit
- Free Consultation
Free 30-minute, no-risk, confidential consultation about your legal problems, business ideas, or general questions about the law.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
In some cases, you only pay attorneys fees if we are successful in recovering money through a settlement or a court judgment. DISCLAIMER: “Contingent attorneys’ fees refers only to those fees charged by attorneys for their legal services. Such fees are not permitted in all types of cases. Court costs and other additional expenses of legal action usually must be paid by the client.”
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Some legal services may be offered for a fixed price.
- Intellectual Property
- Communications & Internet Law
- Consumer Law
- Business Law
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Insurance Claims
- English: Spoken, Written