Attorney Goldberg concentrates his practice in the areas of Workers' Compensation, personal injury and general litigation. However, Attorney Goldberg does practice in the areas of family law, wills and estates, and landlord/tenant matters for both landlords and tenants.
Attorney Goldberg has handled all aspects of Workers' Compensation matters; including throughout the appeals process. He also has handled a variety of personal injury matters ranging from automobile accidents to slip and falls. His general litigation experience has taken him to numerous arbitrations and several trials. He also argued on several occasions before the Pennsylvania Superior Court.
-Litigation of all Petitions
- Numerous hearings before Workers' Compensation Judges
- Depositions of medical and vocational experts
- Arguments before the Workers' Compensation Appeal Board
- Assisted in appeals to the Commonwealth Court and Pennsylvania Supreme Court
- Automobile accidents
- Slip and falls
- Dog bites
- Bodily injury claims
- Contract disputes for both Plaintiffs and Defendants
- Summary trials
- Name change
- Landlord / Tenant matters
- Workers' Compensation