Joshua D. Brysk advises clients on Business & Commercial Law, Debtor/Creditor, Estate Planning, Landlord/Tenant, Tax Law, and Wills, Trusts & Probate matters. He provides knowledgeable and skilled representation to clients in the East Bay and throughout Northern California.
With over 20 years of experience, Joshua is committed to providing unmatched personal attention and high quality legal advocacy. Helping clients avoid and solve their legal problems, Joshua's focus is always on achieving the best possible outcomes.
Outside of work, Joshua is a seasoned traveler. He has also enjoyed living and working in Australia and Israel.
- University of San Diego School of Law
- J.D. (1996)
- University of California - Los Angeles
- B.A. (1987)
- Managing Attorney
- Cirrus Law PC
- California State Bar  # 184200
- - Current
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Call for Consultation
- Business Law
- Real Estate Law
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Landlord Tenant
- Tax Law
- Estate Planning
- Joshua D. Brysk's Website Profile
- Cirrus Law PC Website
- Pleasanton Business & Commercial Law Blog