I've represented victims of personal injuries including medical malpractice, nursing home neglect, and automobile accidents in Richmond and throughout Virginia since graduating from law school in 1998.
My cases involve complex issues of science, medicine and law so I limit the number of cases I take to ensure each case gets proper attention. I encourage you to visit my website at http://www.joshsilvermanlaw.com or to call me at (804) 325-4992 for more information.
- Case Western Reserve University
- J.D. | Law
- Activities: Criminal defense clinic Journal of International Law Canada-U.S. Law Journal Big Brothers
- American University
- B.A. | International Studies
- Steward School
- High School Diploma
- Activities: Varsity Soccer Varsity Basketball Model United Nations
- Williamson & Lavecchia, L.C.
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- Board of Governors
- - Current
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Automobile Accidents
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
Short video introducing you to my practice and my approach to representing clients in complex personal injury, medical malpractice, and nursing home abuse cases in VirginiaAuto Injury FINAL
Video provides a short overview of our representation of Virginia automobile accident victims.