Free Consultation: (773) 720-9736Tap to Call This Lawyer
Juan OoinkOoink Law
- Criminal Law, Domestic Violence, DUI & DWI ...
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
Criminal defense attorney practicing in Will, Du Page, Cook, Kane, Kendall and surrounding areas handling matter from minor traffic tickets, DUIs, domestic battery, drugs cases, sex cases and all misdemeanors and felonies.
- DePaul College of Law
- J.D. (2003)
- Lawrence Technological University
- B.S. (1996) | Mechanical Engineering
- Ooink Law
- - Current
- Criminal defense firm handling matters in Will, DuPage, Cook, Kane, Kendall and the surrounding areas.
- Giamanco & Ooink
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 6th Circuit
- 7th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
Free consultation over the phone
Credit Cards Accepted
Master Card and Visa
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- DUI & DWI
- Intellectual Property
- Juvenile Law
- Patent Appeals, Patent Litigation, Patent Prosecution
Additional Practice Area
- Q. I’m on court supervision till may 11 for aggravated speeding, I got pulled over for reckless driving.
- A: You do not know what to do? You must hire a Criminal Defense Attorney to assist you with this matter right away. Do not hesitate, hire an attorney now.
- Q. I received a moving violation during my 3 month probationary license period. What will happen?
- A: You really should hire an attorney to assist you with all of your pending matters to make sure you are put in the best position possible. The sooner you hire an attorney, the better.
- Q. if you are not convicted of a dui does it still go on your insurance
- A: If you were given Probation, you have been convicted of a DUI. If you were not given Probation, but instead were given Court Supervision, which is typical for a first time DUI, you have not been convicted of a DUI.
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map