It is the goal of everyone at the Julie Butcher Law Office to help and guide our injury clients through the most difficult times of their lives. Whether the client has just lost his or her soul mate due to the careless negligence of another or the client's family faces financial ruin because the primary bread winner becomes disabled, we offer calm and order through our knowledge and navigation of the legal system. That is why our motto is "compassion, integrity and results."
We choose to be different from most other injury attorneys. Our clients are not nameless, faceless, interchangeable parts put on this earth to make us rich. We all know who those other attorneys are because we see them night and day on TV commercials, NOT fighting for clients in court like we do!
- University of Kentucky College of Law
- Honors: Best Brief 1st year; National Moot Court Team; Best Oral advocate in Nat'l Moot Court Regional; "Book Award" for Women and the Law
- Activities: Moot Court; Women's Law Caucus
- The Law office of Julie A. Butcher, PLLC
- Lead attorney in satellite office
- Gary C. Johnson, PSC
- I opened Gary C. Johnson's Lexington office and learned from one of the nation's best trial attorneys.
- associate attorney
- Landrum and Shouse
- I started with an insurance defense firm and learned a lot about the "other side."
- 6th Circuit
- Free Consultation
by telephone, email or in person
- Contingent Fees
33.33% plus expenses for most cases; more complicated (med mal, product liability, appeals) cases 40% plus expenses
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Julie does NOT represent insurance companies.
- Insurance Claims
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Car and Truck Accidents
- Trip and Fall Injuries