- Divorce, Family Law, Real Estate Law
Ms. Pirtle uses her extensive knowledge in helping each and every client find a solution that is tailored to his or her circumstances while also exhibiting strong advocacy in the courtroom. She understands that not every case is a trial case nor can every case be kept out of the courtroom. Whether your needs are getting through a tough situation now or planning to avoid tough situations in the future, Ms. Pirtle can help you achieve your goals.
• High Asset Divorce
• Maintenance & Alimony
• Child Custody & Child Support
• Prenuptial Agreements
• Family Law
• Residential Real Estate
Education & Awards
Associations & Memberships
Ms. Pirtle was lead trial counsel in her former firm for over five years. She excels at commanding a courtroom, reading the Judge and anticipating the moves of opposing counsel. Ms. Pirtle also accepts appointments as a Guardian Ad Litem and a mediator in both Kane and McHenry Counties.
Ms. Pirtle graduated cum laude from Northern Illinois University College of Law. She earned her Bachelor of Arts in Sociology from Northern Illinois University. Since graduating Ms. Pirtle has been active in her local bar associations; often donating her time to the MCBA Help Desk and Kane County’s Lawyer in the Library at Gail Borden Library. She is a member of the Kane County Bar Association, McHenry County Bar Association, and Illinois State Bar Association.
Ms. Pirtle graduated law school with nearly ten years of family law experience having worked for two other law firms as a paralegal. As a result of her extensive work as an administrator on family law cases, Ms. Pirtle understands that attention to detail is key in every case.
- Northern Illinois University
- J.D. (2012) | Law
- Northern Illinois University, Dekalb
- B.S. (2008) | Sociology
- Boosting Your Online Presence Through Facebook Advertising, Illinois State Bar Associations Young Lawyer Division Section Newsletter, Aug. 2015 at 2.
- Illinois Supreme Court Puts Burden on Unmarried Fathers to Prove Visitation is in their Childs Best Interests, Illinois State Bar Associations Family Law Section Newsletter, Aug. 2013 at 4.
- 10 Best
- American Institute of Family Law Attorneys
- Top 40 Under 40
- The National Advocates
- Kane County Bar Association
- McHenry County Bar Association
- State Bar of Illinois  # 6309921
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Pirtle Law Group