Julio R HernandoGaughen, Gaughen, Lane & Hernando
- Business Law, Divorce, Domestic Violence ...
Julio R. Hernando joined the firm in 1997 from the Norfolk County District Attorney's office where he served as an Assistant District Attorney in Quincy District Court and as the Assistant District Attorney in charge of the Stoughton District Court. Mr. Hernando is a graduate of Saint Anselm College where he was awarded his B.A. and of Suffolk University Law School where he received his Juris Doctorate degree. He is admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court, the United States District Court for Massachusetts and all Massachusetts Courts.
Mr. Hernando concentrates his practice in the areas of Estate Planning and Administration, Real Estate and Family law. Mr. Hernando has been a speaker and a presenter at professional and education seminars in the areas of estate planning and real estate. He has been a representative to the House of Delegates and served in various Section Councils of the Massachusetts Bar Association. In addition, he has been the past President of the Massachusetts Association of Hispanic Attorneys and served on the Board of Directors of the non-profit Boston Main Streets Hyde/Jackson Square chapter. Mr. Hernando has also served on the Massachusetts Trial Court Advisory committee on interpreter services.
Mr. Hernando is a member of various professional associations including the Massachusetts Bar Association, Boston Bar Association, the Massachusetts Association of Hispanic Attorneys, Real Estate Bar Association and the Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys.
- Suffolk University Law School
- Saint Anselm College
- B.A. (1992)
- Gaughen, Gaughen, Lane & Hernando
- - Current
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Car Accidents
- General Civil
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
Having grown up in Spain, Attorney Julio Hernando is fluent in Spanish and English. Main Office (781) 335-0374 Jamaica Plain Office (617) 983-5500 www.gaughenlane.com Gaughen, Gaughen, Lane & Hernando is a general practice...Gaughen Gaughen Lane Hernando | Estate Planning
Gaughen, Gaughen, Lane & Hernando (781) 335-0374 www.gaughenlane.com See Our Estate Planning Guide http://www.gaughenlane.com/estate-planning-brochure.html Estate planning is important, no matter what your assets are. While youre still alive you can insure that your property...