June Ann Anteski

Contact: (479) 963-3055
Law School: University of Arkansas - Fayetteville
Jurisdiction: Arkansas


About June Ann Anteski
I am originally from Chicago, Illinois. I am a graduate of Purdue University and the University of Arkansas School of Law. I was on the Dean's List at both universities.

I have been licensed to practice law in Arkansas for more than five (5) years. I have successfully handled hundreds of cases in the following areas: divorce, paternity, change of custody, child support, interference with visitation, grandparent visitation, alimony, legal separation, adoption, name change, juvenile dependency-neglect, contempt, bankruptcy, guardianships, wills, personal injury, expungements, and traffic ticket defense.

I became an attorney because I wanted to help people solve their legal problems. Sometimes, this can be accomplished through settlement offers preapproved by my client, negotiations, or mediations. Other times, it is necessary to litigate the matter in Court. But, regardless of the method you choose, I will be candid with you and keep you informed each and every step of the legal process.

I have two (2) offices to serve you. My first office is located at 3505 E. Chism St. in Paris, Arkansas near the water tower. I can be reached at (479) 963-3055. I usually answer all phonecalls within 24 hours. My second office is located at 2501 Meadow Lane in Barling, Arkansas. You can leave me a message at (479) 452-8064.

A free office consultation is available for personal injury cases only.

Practice Areas
  • Bankruptcy
  • Divorce
  • Elder Law
  • Estate Planning
  • Family Law
  • Juvenile Law
Additional Practice Areas
  • Car Accidents
  • General Civil
  • Contingent Fees
    • For personal injury cases.
  • Free Consultation
    • For personal injury cases.
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    • I accept cash or check for the payment of the retainer to handle your legal matter. The retainer can be paid in a lump sum or under an affordable monthly payment plan which I can set up for your convenience.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
University of Arkansas - FayettevilleJ.D.
Purdue University - Purdue University CalumetB.A.Secondary Education Social Studies
Honors: Dean's List
Pro Bono Service Award, University of Arkansas
I spent more than 600 hours helping low income people gain access to justice in the Pro Bono Service program while attending law school.
Professional Associations
Member, Arkansas State Bar


Website: Website


3505 E. Chism St.
Paris, AR 72855
Telephone: (479) 963-3055