Jungsup KimFredrik Lee and Kim / Law Office of Jungsup Kim
- Immigration Law, Real Estate Law, Business Law ...
Attorney Jungsup Kim has been practicing law in the United States for more than 10 years and have substantial business experiences more than 10 years before practicing law: worked for one of the largest corporations in South Korea, established and ran a IT start-up, worked for a multi-national company.
Fredrik Lee and Kim (FLK) is an Immigration Law Firm headquartered in South Korea, established by three highly trained and experienced U.S. lawyers in the United States and South Korea. They understand well both the U.S. and Asian cultures as well as the U.S. law and Korean Law including immigration law and regulations.
With our combined experiences of more than 20 years as U.S. lawyers, Fredrik Lee and Kim provides high quality, personalized immigration and naturalization services to business, individual and family clients around the world. We know how difficult it is for businesses to find talented personnel.
Now, FLK is focused exclusively on helping our clients navigate the complexities of United States immigration law and we plan to expand international immigration matters all over the world in near future, utilizing the legal-tech we are developing to provide high-quality immigration services to our clients in an efficient and effective manner.
From the start-up to a Fortune 500 company transferring key business personnel in the United States, we have helped and helping our clients with our proven expertise but with warm hearts. Each member of Fredrik Lee and Kim has worked with many domestic and multinational corporations, research institutions, academics, immigrant investors, entrepreneurs, and families all over the world in bringing people together and helping them achieve their dreams in the United States of America.
- State Bar of New Jersey
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Residential Real Estate
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Social Security Disability
- Tax Law
- Business Taxes, Criminal Tax Litigation, Estate Tax Planning, Income Taxes, International Taxes, Payroll Taxes, Sales Taxes, Tax Audits, Tax Planning
- International Law
- Human Rights, Imports & Exports
- Korean: Spoken, Written