Attorney Gearty and Gearty Law Offices strive to always provide individualized representation and high quality and aggressive representation. We are experienced trial and appellate attorneys. Attorney Gearty is the winner of the 10 best attorneys for family law in PA award, LNP's reader's choice award for top law firm, top 40 under 40, and more awards. See our website and facebook page for our awards and our many positive client reviews. Our firm handles many areas of law, such as: child custody, divorce, adoption, criminal defense, personal injury, unemployment appeals, general civil litigation, and more. Payment plans are available in many cases. For personal injury cases, we offer a reduced fee of 29%. We also offer free phone consultations.
- Widener University Commonwealth Law School
- J.D. (2010) | law
- University of Pittsburgh - Johnstown
- B.S. (2004) | Psychology/Political Science
- Honors: Excellence in research, Presidential Scholar, Dean's List, Psychology Honor's Society
- Gearty and Skiles Counseling
- - Current
- Shareholder and President of Gearty and Skiles Counseling which is an outpatient drug and alcohol treatment center.
- Owner and Managing Attorney
- Gearty Law Offices
- - Current
- Top 40 under 40
- National Advocates
- top 40 attorneys under age 40 that exemplify superior qualifications, results, and leadership as an advocacy attorney
- 10 Best Attorneys for Pennsylvania
- American Institute of Family Law Attorneys
- To receive this recognition, the attorney must: “be formally nominated by the institute, clients, and/or a fellow attorney, have attained the highest degree of professional achievement in his or her field of law, and have an impeccable client satisfaction rating.”
- Reader's Choice Award - top law firm for 2016
- Lancaster newspaper
- Client Satisfaction Award
- Federal Circuit
Credit Cards Accepted
All credit cards accepted.
Contingency fee for personal injury type matters. Our fee is 29% plus costs instead of the 33% or more that many other firms charge.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
We offer free phone consultations and we offer payment plans in many situations.
- Criminal Law
- Personal Injury
- Appeals & Appellate
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law