The Law Office of Justin Shane is a special education law firm located in New York City. Justin represents the parents of children with special needs to ensure that their children receive the educational services and supports they are entitled to under state and federal law. Justin advises parents concerning their rights and represents parents in litigation against school districts to obtain educational services, compensatory education, and/or reimbursement for private school tuition. Justin is a former New York City public school teacher, and uses his experience as a teacher and litigator to craft appropriate legal strategies for his clients.
- City University of New York - Lehman College
- M.S. (2014) | Secondary Science Education
- Washington and Lee University School of Law
- J.D. (2006) | Law
- Honors: magna cum laude; Order of the Coif; Editor of the Capital Defense Journal
- University of Delaware
- B.A. | International Relations and Economics
- Activities: Cross Country and Track & Field
- New York
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Flat-fee sliding scale based on client's ability to pay.
- Education Law
- Civil Rights