Claimed Lawyer Profile
- University of West Los Angeles School of Law
- J.D. (2009) | Law
- Mr. Sterling attended law school at the University of West Los Angeles School of Law, where he graduated Suma Cum Laude.
- Honors: Valedictorian Suma Cum Laude
- Activities: Dean's List Free Legal Clinic Volunteer
- The Sterling Firm
- - Current
- The Sterling Firm is a full-service civil litigation and transactional law firm concentrating on Personal Injury, Business Law, Entertainment Law, & Media Law. The Sterling Firm is dedicated to helping clients obtain maximum compensation, achieve cost-effective legal solutions, and resolve legal conflicts efficiently. The Sterling Firm provides legal services in cases that range from personal injury lawsuits to complex business transactions and intellectual property infringement lawsuits.
- Legal Research
- Law Offices of Vincent J. Ciecka
- - Current
- Personal injury law firm, focusing on catastrophic injury cases.
- Law Clerk
- Law Offices of Bob M. Cohen and Associates
- Personal Injury law firm.
- Law Clerk
- B&D Law Group
- Personal injury law firm.
- Contract Basics , Producing an Ultra Low Budget Film Program , Los Angeles
- Trademark Law Overview
- California Lawyers for the Arts
- Experience in the Law , Santa Monica College
- Pre-Law Society
- State Bar of California  # 290642
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of California
- ID Number: 290642
Free consultations for accident victims and personal injury matters. For other matters, please schedule a Case Evaluation.
- Credit Cards Accepted
The Sterling Firm represents accident victims in personal injury matters solely on a contingency basis, which means unless the client obtains a recovery there will be no Attorney Fees charged. No Recovery, No Fees!
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
For matters other than personal injury cases, flexible billing options are available, including: Flat, Capped, Equity, Hourly, and Hybrid Fee Agreements. Please contact The Sterling Firm to arrange an Attorney-Client Agreement.
- Personal Injury
- Business Law
- Intellectual Property
- Entertainment & Sports Law
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken
Websites & Blogs
- The Sterling Firm Resources
Contact & Map