Justin Sterling, Esq. is the Founder and Principal Attorney of The Sterling Firm, A Professional Law Corporation. Mr. Sterling is licensed by the California State Bar and the United States District Court for the Central and Northern Districts of California. He is committed to representing clients and serving the legal community with the utmost professionalism and compassion.
Mr. Sterling attended law school at the University of West Los Angeles School of Law, where he graduated Suma Cum Laude. Mr. Sterling also obtained his undergraduate degree from West Chester University, where he graduated Magna Cum Laude. Mr. Sterling has served as a Volunteer Attorney for the Mesereau Free Legal Clinic, located in the heart of South Central Los Angeles. Mr. Sterling also served on the Board of Directors for the non-profit free legal clinic from 2015 to 2017. The Mesereau Free Legal Clinic ensures the residents of Los Angeles County are afforded professional quality legal services regardless of income, circumstances, or station in life. Mr. Sterling has also been honored by the City of Los Angeles for his work with the Los Angeles City Commission on the Status of Women focusing on re-entry services for ex-offenders. In addition, Mr. Sterling has served as a Volunteer Attorney at the Los Angeles Law Library for the Lawyers in the Law Library program. Mr. Sterling has presented at various speaking engagements and he has been featured in publications, including Attorney at Law Magazine.
- University of West Los Angeles School of Law
- J.D. (2009) | Law
- Mr. Sterling attended law school at the University of West Los Angeles School of Law, where he graduated Suma Cum Laude.
- Honors: Valedictorian Suma Cum Laude
- Activities: Dean's List Free Legal Clinic Volunteer
- The Sterling Firm
- - Current
- The Sterling Firm is a full-service civil litigation and transactional law firm concentrating on Personal Injury, Business Law, Entertainment Law, & Media Law. The Sterling Firm is dedicated to helping clients obtain maximum compensation, achieve cost-effective legal solutions, and resolve legal conflicts efficiently. The Sterling Firm provides legal services in cases that range from personal injury lawsuits to complex business transactions and intellectual property infringement lawsuits.
- Legal Research
- Law Offices of Vincent J. Ciecka
- - Current
- Personal injury law firm, focusing on catastrophic injury cases.
- Law Clerk
- Law Offices of Bob M. Cohen and Associates
- Personal Injury law firm.
- Law Clerk
- B&D Law Group
- Personal injury law firm.
- Contract Basics, Producing an Ultra Low Budget Film Program, Los Angeles
- Trademark Law Overview
- California Lawyers for the Arts
- Experience in the Law, Santa Monica College
- Pre-Law Society
- State Bar of California # 290642
- State Bar of California
- ID Number: 290642
- Free Consultation
Free consultations for accident victims and personal injury matters. For other matters, please schedule a Case Evaluation.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
The Sterling Firm represents accident victims in personal injury matters solely on a contingency basis, which means unless the client obtains a recovery there will be no Attorney Fees charged. No Recovery, No Fees!
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
For matters other than personal injury cases, flexible billing options are available, including: Flat, Capped, Equity, Hourly, and Hybrid Fee Agreements. Please contact The Sterling Firm to arrange an Attorney-Client Agreement.
- Personal Injury
- Business Law
- Intellectual Property
- Entertainment & Sports Law
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken
- The Sterling Firm Resources