Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII Gold
- University of Baltimore School of Law
- J.D. (1994)
- Editor in Chief, University of Baltimore School of Law – Law Forum
- Ohio University
- B.B.A. (1985) | Finance
- CHEN Law, LLC
- Senior Counsel
- Towers Watson & Co. (f/k/a Watson Wyatt Worldwide)
- Corporate Attorney responsible for securities reporting and compliance for publicly-traded company and lead counsel for investment adviser division. Served as part of the M&A team in the $3.5 billion merger of Towers Perrin and Watson Wyatt Worldwide.
- Associate General Counsel Securities Compliance
- Fannie Mae
- Developed, Implemented and Monitored Compliance Plans for several business units within Fannie Mae.
- Special Counsel
- Nextel Communications, Inc.
- Corporate Attorney handling securities reporting and compliance, transactional, marketing and advertising matters.
- U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission
- Attorney in the Division of Corporation Finance with responsibility of review of IPOs, M&A, shareholder proposals, proxy statement reviews and providing comments to registrants and their respective counsels to ensure disclosure conformed with securities rules and regulations.
- Washington Bar Association
- National Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Maryland Association for Justice
- The American Association For Justice (AAJ)
- Prince George’s County Bar Association
- - Current
- Maryland State Bar Association
- - Current
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- District of Columbia
- District of Columbia Bar
- Free Consultation
- Personal Injury
- Business Law
- Estate Planning
- Securities Law
- English: Spoken, Written
Contact & Map