Karrsten GoettelARIANO HARDY RITT NYULI RICHMOND LYTLE & GOETTEL P.C.
- Real Estate Law, Estate Planning
Karrsten Goettel concentrates his practice in the areas of commercial and residential real estate, real estate development, leasing, zoning and land use, business, merger and acquisition transactions (sales and purchases of assets and/or stock), corporate and business law and estate planning and administration. He has practiced among our firm's attorneys since 1997 and as a partner since 2002.
Mr. Goettel currently serves on the Board of Commissioners of the St. Charles Park District (where he is President), as a member of the St. Charles Housing Commission and as a Board Member of the Celtic Sports Foundation. From 2000 to 2002, he was Assistant Head Men's Soccer Coach with Aurora University.
A native of St. Charles, Mr. Goettel holds a B.S. from the University of Wisconsin–Madison and a J.D. from Loyola University–Chicago. He is a member of the Kane County and Illinois State Bar Associations.
- Loyola University Chicago
- J.D. (1997)
- University of Wisconsin - Madison
- B.S. (1993) | Economics, minor in International Business
- Leading Lawyer 2016-2017
- Leading Lawyers
- State Bar of Illinois  # 6242993
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Corporate Law
- English: Spoken, Written