You shouldn’t have to go to court alone.
Kate’s philosophy in practicing law is that no one should have to navigate the courthouse by themselves: If you've been accused of a crime or a Title IX violation, you need serious representation and you need it now.
* Visit our website to book your FREE case evaluation using our digital assistant, available 24/7. Select the chat option on your screen. *
Results in the following types of cases:
- Drug possession and other drug crimes
- Title IX / Student Conduct
- Weapons violations
- Assault and other violent crimes
- Theft and property crimes
- Sex offenses
- Homicide / Manslaughter
- Criminal record expungement
Kate is a former prosecutor with the experience and skills to get results in your case. If you need someone to stand up for you in court, don't wait to seek representation. Kate has extensive experience representing UA students and out-of-town clients.
If you're a parent looking for representation for your UA son or daughter, everything can be handled via email and phone. Get in touch with me today. When you hire a lawyer, you deserve one who's responsive and knowledgeable about your case.
Call or email today to schedule a free consultation and find out how Kate can help. Our office is located in downtown Tuscaloosa, less than a mile from The University of Alabama campus.