Katlyn received her Bachelor of Arts from Manhattan College, where she graduated in three years with a double major in Finance and Managerial Science and a minor in Marketing. She then earned her Juris Doctor degree from the University of Miami School of Law in 2013. Katlyn is licensed to practice law in both Texas and North Carolina.
Katlyn has a strong passion for helping both individuals and families navigate through the complexities of the legal system. It is Katlyn’s goal to build trust with clients, have open lines of communication and help people in her local community; zealously representing each client’s unique best interests.
In her free time, Katlyn is an advocate for children, volunteering as a Guardian ad Litem and a Custody Advocate through the Council for Children’s Rights.
- University of Miami School of Law
- Manhattan College
- B.A. (2010) | Finance and Managerial Science with a Minor in Marketing
- North Carolina State Bar  # 55605
- - Current
- State Bar of Texas  # 24099926
- - Current
- North Carolina
- North Carolina State Bar
- ID Number: 55605
- State Bar of Texas
- ID Number: 24099926
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- English: Spoken, Written