Keith DurdenThe Durden Law Office, P.C.
- Criminal Law, Estate Planning, Foreclosure Defense ...
Mr. Durden has represented numerous clients in both civil and criminal matters in trial courts throughout Massachusetts. He has successfully argued motions to suppress and dismiss and has tried numerous cases successfully before judges and juries. In his criminal law practice, he has handled hundreds of cases involving drug possession, drug distribution, school zone violations, 209A violations, larceny, and insurance fraud and has won many acquittals for his clients.
His civil litigation practice is focused primarily in the area of civil rights law and constitutional torts where he advises clients of their rights in cases involving police misconduct, prosecutorial misconduct, discrimination, wrongful convictions, and first amendment violations.
Mr. Durden also represents debtors seeking protection under the federal bankruptcy laws and is experienced in providing representation under Chapter 7, 13, and 11 of the U.S Bankruptcy Code. Mr. Durden routinely advises clients dealing with foreclosure, tax liens, wage garnishments, and executions and assists them in receiving discharges of their debts. His practice also involves advising small business owners in financial distress. He also assists clients in obtaining loan modifications and short sales and preparing their estate plans.
- The University of Chicago Law School
- J.D. | Law
- Northeastern University
- B.A. | Economics/ Political Science
- Criminal Defense
- Committee for Public Counsel Services
- Boston Bar Association
- Activities: Bankruptcy Law Section
- Volunteer Lawyers Project
- Panel Attorney
- - Current
- Free Consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa and Mastercard accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Foreclosure Defense
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Tax Law
- Business Taxes, Criminal Tax Litigation, Estate Tax Planning, Income Taxes, International Taxes, Payroll Taxes, Property Taxes, Sales Taxes, Tax Appeals, Tax Audits, Tax Planning
- White Collar Crime