Keith Sparks concentrates his legal practice in representing and fighting for individuals. His representation seeks to ensure fair and proper treatment or compensation under the law for hardworking individuals when they have suffered injuries at work or by any other wrongful conduct. This focus has led to him representing hundreds of individuals in workers’ compensation cases for work-related accidents and injuries.
Since joining Katz Friedman, Keith has litigated numerous cases against employers and corporations to ensure injured workers receive their just compensation. His workers’ compensation experience includes severe injuries involving: neck or cervical spine, low back or lumbar spine, shoulder injuries, carpal tunnel, arm or elbow injuries, leg or knee injuries, multiple repetitive work type injuries, disfigurement or scarring claims, and numerous other types of injuries involving workplace accidents.
He has litigated all over the State of Illinois against large businesses like: Chicago Transit Authority, American Airlines, Chipotle, City of Chicago, FedEx, Fram, Kraft Foods, State of Illinois, Walgreens Distribution Center, Dollar General, Aldi Foods, Mariano’s Fresh Market, Navistar and Walmart. He also frequently travels across the state to meet with and discuss cases with his clients and those who need representation.
He has discussed various topics at multiple presentations given in front of injured workers, unions and its members, and at some law schools. These presentations covered multiple topics like: Workers’ Compensation, Social Security Disability, Family Medical Leave Act and American Disabilities Act.
- DePaul College of Law
- J.D. (2013)
- Pacific Lutheran University
- B.B.A. (2007)
- Katz, Friedman, Eisenstein, Johnson, Bareck & Bertuca
- Patterson, Buchanan, Fobes & Leitch
- What Members Should Know About Illinois Workers' Compensation, FMLA, SSDI & Labor Rights, United Auto Workers Union Hall
- Rising Star
- Super Lawyers
- Workers’ Compensation Lawyers Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- National Asian American Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- Free Consultation
- Workers' Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Keith Sparks' Website Profile
- Katz, Friedman, Eisenstein, Johnson, Bareck & Bertuca Website
- Chicago Injury Attorneys Blog