Keli Iles-Hernandez is an attorney with HoganWillig’s Matrimonial & Family Law Department. She handles adoptions, divorce, custody, child support, child abuse and other related proceedings; with experience representing families with diverse family dynamics and LGBTQ legal matters. Ms. Iles-Hernandez also currently serves on the Attorneys for Children Panel (4th Judicial Department) representing children in child abuse, neglect and custody issues.
Keli Iles-Hernandez brings a vast variety of life experience with her to HoganWillig, having served in the U.S. Army for 4 years as an active-duty Medic and then as a Special Education teacher. Ms. Iles-Hernandez has earned a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology & a Master’s degree in Education prior to her Juris Doctorate with a Family law concentration.
Ms. Iles- Hernandez has been an active member of the Volunteer Lawyers Project and Assigned Counsel Panel for the Erie County Bar Association, assisting with divorce, asylum and family court matters. Her desire to help children and families in need has earned her “The Woman Lawyers of Western New York 2016 Award” – For outstanding achievement in the areas of children’s rights & Family Violence.
Ms. Iles-Hernandez is admitted to practice law in New York, and is a member of the Erie County Bar Association.
- SUNY Buffalo Law School
- J.D. (2016) | Family Law Concentration
- HoganWillig, PLLC
- - Current
- Hoppe & Associates
- The Ties That Bind: Attachment Theory and Child Welfare—Considering The Benefits of Maintaining Biological Connections for Children in Foster Care.
- Buffalo Public Interest Law Journal
- Alimony Calculations after 2017 Tax Reform Act, CLE, Amherst, NY
- HoganWillig, PLLC
- Special Education Teaching Certification
- New York State
- “The Woman Lawyers of Western New York 2016 Award” – For outstanding achievement in the areas of children’s rights & Family Violence.
- Erie County Bar Association Volunteer Lawyers Project
- State Bar of New York # 5528336
- Erie County Bar Association
- New York
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Family Law
- Juvenile Law
- Same Sex Family Law
- LGBTQ Legal Matters
- English: Spoken, Written