I am dedicated to providing aggressive, attentive legal representation though all phases of immigration to the United States. I have represented clients in matters with US Citizenship and Immigration Services, the Executive Office of Immigration Review, Board of Immigration Appeals, the Department of State and the Tenth Circuit. I earned my juris doctor from the University of Denver Sturm College of Law. I have bachelors’ degrees in Spanish and International Relations with Latin America as well as certificates in International Agriculture and Global Studies from the University of Georgia.
- University of Denver
- J.D. (2007) | Law
- University System of Georgia - University of Georgia
- B.A. (2003) | Spanish Literature; International Relations with Latin America
- Honors: HOPE full academic scholarship, international agriculture scholarship, modern romance languages scholarship
- Colorado State Bar # 39252
- - Current
- 10th Circuit
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
We provide legal services on a flat fee or hourly basis. Additionally, we provided discounted (low bono) and free (pro bono) services to those seeking status due to persecution or victimization.
- Immigration Law
- Spanish: Spoken, Written