Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII GoldResponsive Law
- Tulane University School of Law
- J.D. (1992) | Environmental law
- Honors: Received Environmental Law Certificate; awarded 1991 externship with National Wildlife Federation; Treasurer of Public Interest Law Foundation; awarded 1990 internship with Loyola Death Penalty Resource Center
- University of Southern Mississippi
- B.A. (1989) | English Literature and Political Science
- Honors: Presidential Scholar recipient; Member of Honors College; graduated with General and Senior Honors; graduated magna cum laude
- The Mississippi Bar  # 9887
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- The Mississippi Bar
- Washington State Bar Association
I am happy to discuss your personal injury or employment law claim with you, there is never any charge for any consultation.
I work solely on a contingency fee basis, meaning that I only get paid if I am able to recover money for you.
- Personal Injury
- Employment Law
Contact & Map