Claimed Lawyer Profile
- University of Cincinnati College of Law
- J.D. (1979)
- Activities: Moot Court; Trial Practice; Student Court Prosecutor, Defense Attorney and Judge; Internship at Cincinnati Center for Developmental Disabilities.
- University of Cincinnati
- B.A. (1976) | Economics
- University of Oregon
- Broad Liberal Arts - English and American Literature, Russian Literature, Chinese Culture, Psychology, Sociology, French, Mathematics, and Physics.
- Ohio State Bar  # 0031772
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Ohio Association for Justice
- American Bar Association
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 6th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, E.D. Kentucky
- U.S. District Court, S.D. Ohio
I do not charge for initial consultations, or for telling you whether you have a case or not. If you have a case that I can help you with, then we will enter into a fee agreement that is appropriate for your case.
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa or MasterCard.
You only pay my fees if we win or settle your case.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
Contact & Map