Free Consultation: (213) 271-1385Tap to Call This Lawyer
Kenneth H Flood

Kenneth H Flood

California attorney. California cases only.No Colorado
  • Real Estate Law, Bankruptcy, Foreclosure Defense
  • California
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A

I specialize in helping people, in California only, who are being victims of injustice by big banks and corporations or evil people.

I also have a RE broker license in California since 1971.

I do a lot of online cases

I charge half of what other attorneys charge

I only do cases ONLY in California. NOT LICENSED IN COLORADO.

I will help with personal injury cases, foreclosures, bankruptcy,

I am a graduate from McGeorge Law School of the University of The Pacific

University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law
J.D. (1986) | LAW
Studied at Mc George Law School of UOP annex in Sacramento
University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law Logo
Professional Associations
State Bar of California  # 133453
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
State Bar of California
ID Number: 133453
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • Free Consultation
    explain your case to me without expecting me to give advice until you have accepted me and I accept you and signed a retainer
  • Contingent Fees
    I need to get the amount of litigation expenses, such as filing fees, paralegal fees, telephonic appearance fees, mailing costs, printing copies, etc. I will accept my own legal fees in the form of a negotiated percentage of the eventual judgment award I win for you, if any. Less the costs you have already paid. If I do not win , you pay me nothing more.
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    Contingent fees are available only to those whom I deem to be needy and unable to pay and also have good case that I think is winnable and just. (not available for every type of case.)
Practice Areas
Real Estate Law
Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
Foreclosure Defense
  • English: Spoken, Written
Legal Answers
Q. It's a month to month oral agreement, the owner has asked me to move, can I ask for $ for my deposit?
A: yes ,you are entitled to a return of your security deposit if home is left in condition it was when you moved in. I hope you have photos to prove it. You are also supposed to get a 30 day notice.
Q. house is in foreclosure, not interested in saving, releasing solar, how can I get out of the lease.
A: declare bankruptcy
View More Answers
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
656 Wilshire Blvd
suite 401
Los Angeles, CA 90017-2917
Telephone: (213) 271-1385
Monday: 9 AM - 6 PM
Tuesday: 9 AM - 6:30 PM
Wednesday: 9 AM - 6:30 PM
Thursday: 9 AM - 6:30 PM (Today)
Friday: 9 AM - 6:30 PM
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed
Notice: please leave message as I travel a lot.