After over a decade of legal practice, our firm has established a broad spectrum of expertise to provide you with the best services, no matter what area of law. Our firm will bring world class experience, small town service, and unparalleled advocacy to every client.
The firm utilizes modern, mobile offices and up-to-date technology in order to save costs, improve service, and provide premier legal and client services.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School
- J.D. (2005) | Law
- Emory University
- B.A. (2001) | Political Science, Economics
- State Bar of Pennsylvania
- Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- ID Number: 207659
Thirty minute consultation is free.
Credit Cards Accepted
3.5% surcharge on credit cards.
- Contingent Fees
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Workers' Compensation
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Elder Law
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- English: Spoken, Written