Claimed Lawyer Profile
- George Mason University School of Law
- Honors: Member, Moot Court Board Best Oral Advocate-GMUSL Upper Class Appellate Competition, November 1999 First Place Plaintiff-GMUSL First Year Moot Court Competition, March 1999
- Pennsylvania State University - University Park
- B.A. | Political Science
- Minor in Russian Language and History
- Pennsylvania State University - DuBois
- Founding Member
- The Taylor Law Firm
- - Current
- Focused practice in family law, including child custody, divorce and spousal support. Appointed Guardian ad Litem, Jefferson County Dependency Court since 2004.
- Law Clerk
- Keller and Heckman, LLP, Washington D.C.
- Drafted legal briefs, comments, complaints and responses on behalf of clients involved in OSHA citation contests. Created educational presentations on various labor and employment topics for clients.
Articles & Publications
- Taxes, Tariffs, and Other Regulatory Barriers to Electronic Commerce
- Arizona Journal of International and Comparative Law
- Pennsylvania State Bar
- Pennsylvania Children's Roundtable Initiative-Statewide Roundtable
- - Current
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court Juvenile Court Procedural Rules Committee
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Modest consultation fee and retainers are developed according to the needs of the client and the complexity of the case.
- Domestic Violence
- Family Law
- Juvenile Law
Additional Practice Area
- Child Custody
Contact & Map