Having graduated with honors from The Citadel in 1987, Kevin D. Wise, is well prepared for the combat theaters of the courtroom.
A fearless litigator who has recovered millions for his clients, Mr. Wise has a zeal for protecting the injured.
For over two decades, he has assured a better future for those who have been unfairly victimized by the negligence of others, whether through motor vehicle crashes, products liability, wrongful death, worker’s compensation, catastrophic tractor trailer accidents, or railroad collisions.
- University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law
- J.D. (1990) | Law
- The Citadel
- B.A. (1987) | Political Science - Law & Criminal Justice Subfield
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Activities: Who's Who in American Colleges and Universities; Pi Sigma Alpha National Political Science Honor Society; Phi Alpha Theta National History Honor Society; James K. Coleman Award in Constitutional Law
- Wise Law, LLC
- - Current
- A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words
- The Blog of Wise Law, LLC
- Distinguised - Peer Rated for High Profesional Achievement
- Maryland State Bar
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Call for details
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- Medical Malpractice
- English: Spoken, Written