Kevin B. Dreher is a senior associate in the Litigation Practice with a practice that focuses on commercial litigation.
Kevin has significant experience representing and counseling Fortune 500 companies in a variety of complex commercial litigation matters including financial services litigation, insurance recovery, general commercial business disputes, breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, fraud, and other business tort matters. Kevin also has significant litigation experience with matters involving outsourcing, governmental and corporate investigations, white collar defense, product liability, class action defense, and bankruptcy.
Kevin's insurance coverage counseling and litigation experience covers a wide range of insurance disputes, including those involving first party property, business interruption and contingent business interruption, D&O, professional liability, public officials liability, products liability, environmental and asbestos liability, and more. Kevin's general commercial litigation and insurance coverage practice is nationwide and has involved litigation in jurisdictions throughout the United States.
Kevin was selected by the Illinois Super Lawyers as a Rising Star in General Litigation (2011 & 2012).
Kevin has authored numerous articles and speaks frequently on various commercial litigation and insurance coverage topics and he has taught courses at the University of Illinois in the areas of trial advocacy and public speaking. Kevin serves as a member of the Chicago office Recruiting Committee.
- University of Illinois College of Law
- Loyola University Chicago
- University of Michigan
- Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Rising Star in General Litigation 2011 and 2012
- Illinois Super Lawyers
- Activities: Member, American Bar Association
- Activities: Member, Illinois State Bar Association
- Activities: Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Activities: Editor-in-Chief, The Elder Law Journal, University of Illinois College of Law
- New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Business Law
- Criminal Law
- Bankruptcy Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Investigations and White Collar
- General Civil
- Insurance Recovery