You deserve family law representation that is committed to you and which has the skills and experience to deliver the best possible results.
Facing a divorce or other type of family law matter on your own can be stressful and can create serious anxiety. We know what our clients are going through as they work through the family law matters they are confronting. This is why we focus on providing the most effective representation and the highest levels of personal service for our clients.
We know that ultimately people come to us for results. Our decades of combined experience negotiating and trying cases helps us build very strong cases that ensure that your best interests are being served. Our depth of knowledge of the courts and the law allow us to act as effective advocates who are able to help you secure the best possible outcomes to a wide variety of family law matters.
Beyond delivering the results people need, we work to give our clients the personal treatment they deserve as they are going through such difficult times. We familiarize our clients regarding what they can expect moving forward. We help our clients understand how the different decisions they will have to make could impact their futures. We want you to be informed and involved in your case so that we can create a strategy that is tailored to who you are and what you hope to get out of your case.
- University of Dayton School of Law
- J.D. (1997) | Law
- State University of New York - College at Geneseo
- B.A. (1993) | Political Science and Government
- The Colwell Law Group, LLC
- Bankruptcy and Divorce
- The blog of The Colwell Law Group, LLC
- Divorce, Capital Region Second Saturday
- AV Preeminent
- Selected: 2018 - 2020 Peer Rated for Highest Level of Professional Excellence
- Top 100 Lawyers
- The National Advocates
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers in America
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Top 10 Family Law Attorney for New York
- American Jurist Institute
- 10 Best - Client Satisfaction
- American Institute of Family Law Attorneys
- Selected: 2016 & 2017
- New York State Bar # 2872984
- - Current
- New York
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
All major credit cards, pay pal, cash, and checks accepted. Financing available upon request.
- Family Law
- English: Spoken, Written