Idaho native who understands Idaho and its people and officials. Attended schools in Boise, Idaho and Utah, graduating from Borah High School with a B.A. from Brigham Young University and J.D. from BYU Law School. Note Editor of the Journal of Public Law.
Seasoned attorney with 25 years experience. Experienced attorney in litigation, including family law, divorce and custody; bankruptcy, criminal defense, drug possession, DUI, domestic violence. If you are going through a divorce and concerned about your rights and have children and want what's best for them, I am the lawyer you want in court with you. If you have been stopped by police and charged with a crime and worried about what will happen to you? Will I be able to bond out? How will this affect my job, my family, my ability to continue to work, then I am the lawyer you want in court with you. You will have an attorney with experience as a seasoned trial lawyer. I will answer the phone when you call and i will meet with you and listen to you. If you are at a point in life where you need some help and don't know where else to turn, please give me a call.
- Brigham Young University
- J.D. (1989) | Korean Language, Political Science
- Honors: Academic Scholarship
- Activities: Debate, Moot Court
- J. Ruben Clark Law School
- J.D. (1989) | Criminal Law, Criminal Procedure, Civil Procedure, Torts, Bankruptcy I & II, Constitutional Law, Contracts, Remedies
- Most criminal defense and bankruptcy cases will operate on a flat fee basis. All custody matters and other litigation matters will operate on a non-refundable retainer basis plus an hourly rate billing.
- Honors: Note Editor: Journal of Publc Law
- Activities: Engaged in drafting contracts, custody proceedings, business litigation, legal advise and counsel; appearances and litigation in courtrooms.
- Brigham Young University
- B.A. (1986) | Political Science, statistics, Korean language
- Wanted to become a physician but the law became of interest to me in a freak accident where my 2 yr. old son Michael had pulled himself up onto a metal folding chair in Sunday School class and in doing so, the chair folded up on his finger, cutting it off. We rushed the lad to UC Davis Hospital where he was triaged behind those drunks who had fallen down after biting their lips etc., and I was enraged. Here was my little boy losing his finger as I struggled to hold the tip to the exposed bone, horrified watching as it dried out. At last a cart with saline went by and I grabbed it and began squirting the finger tip with saline. Ultimately he was seen and the finger was saved. However, when I wrote the LDS Church and asked if they would please remove all such sharp, folding chairs from their buildings to keep the same thing from happening again, i was poo-pooed and told that the Church is self-funded and does not have a liability policy, to which my response was "well isn't that too bad, because all I asked you to do is remove similar chairs to prevent a similar occurrence from repeating itself and all you tell me is "let us do our jobs." I was furious and vowed that day to sue the Church. It was this experience that led me to become an attorney. Too many people are victims of crimes and negligence. They are in need of an advocate. I have spent my career advocating for people.
- Honors: Note Editor for the Journal of Public Health
- Activities: Extensive studies into the history of the LDS Church which led me to ask to have my name removed.
- Idaho State Bar Association, Inns of Court
- Idaho State Bar # 4076
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
I will accept credit cards. There is a 2.75% fee in addition to the fees quoted when using a credit card.
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Criminal defense, adoptions, bankruptcy, most business issues are amenable to a "flat fee" for services I provide. This means I will charge you a one-time fee to represent you and that's all the money you will pay.
- Family Law
- DUI & DWI
- Domestic Violence
- Criminal Law
- Korean: Spoken