Kevin O. Hagan, Esq. is a Rhode Island attorney providing representation in DWI, DUI, Criminal Defense, Personal Injury, Civil Litigation and Family Law. Attorney Hagan served 6 years as a Rhode Island Special Assistant Attorney General. As a prosecutor, Attorney Hagan prosecuted hundreds of major crimes including child abuse, homicide, robbery and white collar crime. As a criminal defense attorney, Kevin has defended clients charged with all forms of capital offenses, major felonies and misdemeanors. Attorney Hagan has successfully litigated family law cases, personal injury cases, DUI cases and criminal cases of every kind.
If you or a loved one is facing criminal charges in Rhode Island, contact Attorney Kevin Hagan at (401) 619-0477 for a no obligation consultation regarding their case and information about how we can assist.
For more information visit our website at www.kevinhaganlaw.com.
- Roger Williams University School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Providence College
- B.A. (1998) | Philosophy
- Rhode Island
- Free Consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, MasterCard, Discover,American Express, Pay Pal
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- English: Spoken, Written