I am a skilled and determined California attorney with 30 years of experience. My practice includes a wide array of Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Products Liability, and other injury related matters.
I am a zealous advocate for those who have been harmed by the negligence or wrongdoing of others. I work tirelessly to protect the rights and interests of my clients. My goal is to provide the best possible settlements for injury victims.
Outside of work, I enjoy attending concerts, scuba diving, reading a good book, and indulging my miniature dachshunds. Additionally, I am an enthusiastic equestrian with World and National titles, and can often be found riding.
- Western State University College of Law
- California State University - California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
- B.S. | Social Services
- Attorney at Law
- Edward A Smith Law Offices
- California State Bar # 152095
- - Current
- U.S. District Court for the Southern, Central, Eastern and Northern Districts of California
- Free Consultation
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Products Liability
- Other Injury Related Claims
- Kimberly J. Black's Website Profile
- Edward A Smith Law Offices Website
- Sacramento Injury Attorneys Blog