Kimberly Winslow is a special education attorney, representing families of students with disabilities seeking to reach their full educational potential. She helps children with a variety of special needs and disabilities who are not making expected progress in school to get the help they need.
Kimberly graduated Suffolk University School of Law cum laude, and is licensed to practice law in Massachusetts.
- Suffolk University Law School
- J.D. (2004)
- Honors: Cum Laude
- University of Hartford
- B.A. (2001) | Technical Writing
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- State Bar of Massachusetts  # 661169
- Massachusetts Board of Bar Overseers
- ID Number: 661169
- US District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- Free Consultation
- Education Law