Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- University of Tennessee College of Law
- J.D. (1997)
- University of Tennessee - Knoxville
- M.A. (1997) | Philosophy
- University of North Carolina - Asheville
- B.A. (1992) | Philosophy
- The Angel Law Firm, PLLC
- - Current
- Trial Attorney
- United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Associate Attorney
- Burkhalter, Rayson, & Associates, P.C.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- North Carolina
- Credit Cards Accepted
I accept contingency fees on some cases.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
I offer low cost consultations and flat fee representation in many legal claims.
- Employment Law
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map