After years of working at law firms ranging in size from three attorneys to over 150 attorneys, Kirk provides big city service with small town personability. He strives to advise his clients in the most cost effective and efficient ways. Kirk likes to think creatively and look for not so typical, but practical, solutions. Not one to hide behind his desk, he likes to get out there and get things done.
- Admitted to practice law in Indiana and the U.S. District Court of the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana since 2001.
- Indiana Super Lawyers Rising Star lists in 2011, 2014, and 2015.
- Registered Civil Mediator since 2001.
- Law degree from the Indiana University School of Law – Indianapolis in 2001.
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law
- J.D. (2001) | Law
- University of Southern Indiana
- B.A. (1998) | Communications
- Indiana State Bar  # 23018-06
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Business Law
Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Estate Planning
Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Family Law
Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Personal Injury
Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors