Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Western New England University School of Law
- J.D. (1994) | Law
- Worked full time days as a paralegal and attended law school at night.
- University of Massachusetts - Amherst
- B.A. (1980) | Liberal Arts - Communication Studies
- Greenfield Community College
- A.A. (1978) | Lliberal Arts
- Honors: Dean's List
- Massachusetts State Bar
- - Current
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 1st Circuit
One half hour iniital consultation at no charge, in order to discuss your matter and see whether I can help you.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
I try to establish a flat rate or capped fee structure whenever possible, so that you are able to see how much your matter will cost you at each stage.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Municipal Law
- Gov & Administrative Law
- Administrative Law, Election Law, Government Contracts, Government Finance, Legislative & Government Affairs
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
Additional Practice Area
- English: Spoken, Written
Websites & Blogs
- Kristi A. Bodin, Esq.
Contact & Map