I primarily practice criminal defense and domestic relations or family law, but I am open to other legal issues that do not fall under those two categories.
For my first two years of practice in law, I enjoyed working at the Public Defender's Office in Aztec. I participated in the development of a probation-like program called Treatment Court which I thoroughly enjoyed.
I maintain positive and professional relationships with local judges, police officers, prosecutors, and attorneys, which helps to achieve fair and just results for clients.
Legal situations do not tend to be an enjoyable experience and I am sympathetic to that issue. Working by myself, I limit my caseload; which means that I choose my clients very carefully so that each and every one receives the attention they pay for.
- Texas Tech University School of Law
- J.D. (2007)
- Activities: Criminal Defense Clinic
- Texas State University - Texas State University-San Marcos
- B.A. / Public Relations and Speech Communications
- Honors: Dean's List all semesters
- Kristin Harrington, P.C.
- - Current
- Law Office of George Harrison and Kristin Harrington
- New Mexico Public Defender's Office
- criminal defense
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- President of the Board
- Treatment Court Board
- New Mexico
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
$40 consultation fee (cash or check) for all consultations unless they are criminal in nature or personal injury in nature
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
- Personal Injury